In General. We collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address, as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, this information will be sent to Match Financing servers located in the United States.
* Information you provide: We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website during registration or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information such as your name, home or mailing address, email address, and telephone number; information about your business or prospective business; your financial information (such as your income, assets, or debts), or other personal information.
* Information we may request: Examples of information that we may request and/or receive about you include information about your business and additional demographic information. However, Match Financing will not request or access any credit bureau reports or other credit information without your express prior permission in connection with a business loan.
* Information we do not collect: In order to increase customer privacy, Match Financing does not collect certain kinds of sensitive personal information. Match Financing does not request or collect Social Security Numbers (SSN) or Federal Employer Identification Numbers (FEIN) for any business owner. Match Financing does not request or collect any bank account information, nor does it link to or access this information. In addition, Match Financing does not accept credit card information. * Information about others: We may also collect and store personal information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-applicants or co-owners), including their name, address, phone number, financial information, or other personal information.
* Cookies: When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies in order to facilitate access to our website, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our website. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our website, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click on, or the other actions you conduct while on our website. The cookies do not store any personally identifiable information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website. (See "YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION", below).
* Other Technologies: We use a variety of standard Internet technologies, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use on our website. We also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors in order to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
* Information collected by third-parties: We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, partners and affiliates, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. Match Financing and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and connect to our website. This information allows Match Financing and these companies to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Match Financing does not share any of your personal information with any third parties except as expressly provided below. (See, "WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION", below).
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
* deliver the products and services that you have requested;
* manage your customer relationship with us and provide you with customer support;
* develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site;
* perform research and analysis about your use of or interest in our products, services, or content, products, services offered by others;
* recommend products and services based on the information you provide to us;
* communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
* enforce our terms and conditions.
Financial information. We may use financial information to match you with lenders or to provide loan offers to you, to verify your identify, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Job applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions.
Match Financing does not sell any of your personal or financial information you provide to us, whether from registration or information based on a loan request or otherwise.
In General. We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our website. We do not share any information about you with others except as indicated below. We may share all types of personal information with:
* Business partners: When you register or express interest in promotions offered on our website, we may share your information with the businesses with whom we partner to offer you those products, services, and/or promotions. When you elect to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that business. As provided below, you always have the right to opt out or unsubscribe from any transfer of your personal information to third parties or otherwise in connection with promotional uses.
* Prospective lenders and other financial institutions. If you submit a completed Match Financing Loan Request form, we will share your personal information with lenders and other financial institutions on the Match Financing network with whom you are or may be matched. However, no credit check will be performed by Match Financing. These lenders or other financial institutions on the Match Financing network may retain or use your personal information whether or not you qualify for, or obtain, a loan from them, subject to the requirements that Match Financing imposes on them.
Aggregated, non-personal information. We may also share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal information we collect from registration, applications or other use of our website or services in order to develop and/or deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties. We may also combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. In addition, we may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis and developing site metrics. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed or use such aggregated, non-personal information to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Other circumstances. We also may disclose your information:
* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency;
* To establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law;
* When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
* To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Match Financing, our users, our employees, or others;
* To comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
* In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation or asset sale.
Third-party use of your information. Match Financing seeks to ensure that all third parties to whom we transfer data maintain appropriate data protection protocols and privacy policies. Accordingly, Match Financing contractually requires its vendors and affiliates to maintain appropriate security and privacy policies, and we will not transfer personal information to any entity whose policy would permit the sale or other redistribution of personal information. However, Match Financing does not control the actual use of transferred data by such third parties, which are governed by their internal policies and procedures. These entities or their servers may be located either inside or outside the United States, in which case they may be governed by different privacy laws or policies.
In General: We are committed to protect the security and integrity of all information you share with us. We have therefore implemented various security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Only authorized employees and authorized third-party service providers are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for specified and limited business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. We want you to feel confident using our website for business transactions. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure in all cases.
Account security: We have implemented the following additional features to help strengthen the security of your user account:
* Temporary Account Lockout. Temporary Account Lockout. Access is locked for 5 minutes by the system if 3 or more consecutive unsuccessful login attempts are made regardless of session or time frame. User may not log back in, re-authenticate online, create a new account, order products, view products or use login help when the account is locked out. However, the user can contact the Company’s service group to activate the account when the account is locked.
* Long Term Account Lockout. Access to accounts will be locked indefinitely (until manually unlocked by an authorized representative of Match Financing) if the user attempts to use login help unsuccessfully 3 or more times regardless of session or time frame. User may not login, create a new account, authenticate online, order products, view products or use login help when the account is locked out. As above, the user can contact the Company to activate the account when it is locked out.
You can at any time choose not to provide us with certain information. However, if you do so, this may result in your being ineligible or unable to use certain features of our website if such information may be required in order for you to obtain services.
* As a borrower, when you initially use our website, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email messages from certain of Match Financing’s partners or affiliates. If Match Financing sends you emails or newsletters directly, except as described below, you may at any time modify your choice to receive those types of emails through opt-out links attached to each email.
* We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as loan offers, requests for additional information, service updates or announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the prior opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Once you have registered with MatchFinancing.com, you can access and update your personal information at any time in your user account.
The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; The names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed. We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is privacy@MatchFinancing.com.
* Our website is a business website, and per the terms of our User Agreement, you must be at least 18 years of age to access, use or register for our website.
Or you can write to us at:
Key Lending Partners, LLC
Fair Haven, NJ 07704
© 2017 Key Lending Partners, LLC d/b/a Match Financing, www.matchfinancing.com
. All rights reserved.